Long, but worthwhile promising review: “I have an active sciatic nerve and it’s pinched because of my job where I need to sit for hours together. I had tried everything from standing up, using three different cushions, including that purple or egg seater thingie. Nothing worked. Particularly that egg seater is a hogwash — just waste of money. Every night, I had to apply ice packs, medicinal patches. Then I saw ComfiLife, read the reviews and finally decided to buy one. I have been using this for few months now. Here is my experience:
1) The gel takes the ideal shape in such a way it doesn’t put pressure on the nerve. I don’t know if it is scientific, but personally I DON’T feel like Im sitting on a rock!
2) At the same time, it’s not saggy and doesn’t go flat like that egg thingie, when you sit on it.
3) I don’t know if anyone else felt it, I get this cool icy feel on the same sciatic nerve when I sit on this cushion, say, for an hour!!
4) I have sat on it for four hours without a break and I don’t have the same pain I used to have!
5) The color of the cushion cover is ideal and doesn’t look dirty at all. And its removable!!
Summary: Yes, you can sit for eight hours on this cushion and not writhe in pain later. Yes, this is worth the money to spend. And within a week, you will figure out if it works for you. Finally, I’m gonna get two more for my office and my car.” —Balaji V
Get it from Amazon for $45.95 (available in three colors).